How to increase your twitter followers
Twitter is the powerful tool in social media where you can generate leads, build your brand value. The problem is, if don’t relevant followers you can’t generate the leads. Having the active followers is not about the prestige and follower are not just number.
Twitter followers helps you generate the leads in Business point of view. 36% of the market says that, they have generate leads through Twitter followers.
In this article, let me explain how to increase your twitter followers and benefits of twitter.
- Tweeting the content which is informative and effective are mostly likely for retweet
- If you follow others then, others also follow you back
- The contain which you are tweeting also matters
- Promoting your twitter account effectively
Here few twitter tips helps you to increase your brand
- Follow, Follow …….. If you follow your relevant people than they will also follow you back. Correlation between the number of people followed and the number of followers, research says.
- To schedule the tweets use Hootsuite or SproutSocial tools to increase your regular engagement and visibility and as well as follower count.
- Use twiends tool where it helps to find relevant interest people and also you can follow them and gain followers also
- Use tweepi - gain more followers easy and fastly.
- Optimize your twitter Bio where its helps to find relevant people by Twitter Bio.Use Hashtags in Twitter Bio. Represent your job, business in professional way.
- To get more retweet use links in your tweets
- Use relevant keywords in your twitter bio, so you can rank in twitter search. Don’t forget include location to engaged with local users.
- Use hashtags in your tweets. Where hashtags helps to reach more people and always try to use hashtags for keyword
- Try ask for retweets. If you use “Please retweet” in your text, then you will get 4x more retweets
- Find more people by uploading your email contacts to twitter. Mostly of people will follow you back when you know them in real life
- Include images in tweets, images helps you to get more engagement than texts or videos
- Promote your twitter account in all marketing materials such as business cards, brochures, signs, blogs and as well as your website
- Upload headshot in your profile photo. Nobody likes to follow faceless brand. So always try to personal profile. Don;t even upload logo.
- Tweets on weekend gain more engagement than week days.
- Use the tweet this WordPress plugin to embed content boxes on your blogs or website. It helps to get attract and reach new followers as well as new visitors to your tweet content
- Promote your twitter account in different social media accounts. Link your twitter accounts with facebook page, facebook profile and instagram.
- Replying to tweets with help of username helps to engage more.
- Use follow button on your blog or website. Where your website or blog visitors can follow on your twitter.
- Most of Tweet which are motivational or inspirational quotes will leads to retweet.
- Include a link to your @username in your author Bio while you're working with Guest posts
- Give response to public tweets which is helpful to others. Instead of sending direct messages to them share your knowledge with them by mentioning them with @username
- Twitter traffic will be to the peaks during the 1pm to 3pm
- Links your twitter account with other social media networks
- Add question in your tweets and increase your engagement.
- Share the relevant news where your followers like to retweet more.
- Make sure that your follow button must have to each and every post in your blog or website
- Don't focus on yourself while tweeting. Why because tweets won’t reach to more if you focus on yourself
- Use these words like ‘you’, ‘twitter’, ‘please’ and ‘retweet’, which help you get more retweeted. Try to avoid these words such as ‘Game’, ‘going’, ‘haha’ and ‘lol’.
- Listen to competitor conversations and analysic that how they are building brand value for their products or industry
- Pin eye catching tweets on your top of stream. When people check your profile, it would to attract them and follow you.
- Use twitter chats, where chats are effective way to engage with your customers. Follow the people who meet in your chats and they are mostly likely to follow you back.
- Ask your email subscribers to follow you on twitter.
- Don’t buy fake followers. Its waste of money to buy fake followers and also never value your business brand value. No engaging will happen and also you can’t boost your tweets.
If your looking to increase your followers then tweet with relevant content regularly. Following the above the steps helps you to reach more number of retweets, followers, clicks. Even every business also follows above steps.